What goes up...

is often a lot of hot air. In my mind I soar like an eagle, but my friends say I waddle like a duck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: No Man's Land, Disputed Ground

Flights of Fancy on the Winds of Whimsy

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Oh, bother the flowers that bloom in the spring

I never managed to post anything yesterday, circumstances got the better of me and I crossed the border into Dorset in response to the plaintive wail of a Damsel in Distress. “Oi, Dragon, get your arse here now”. Some of these Knights have no sense of the game anymore. But today’s post is mostly visual.




I had to take the car up for a service on Friday, and little petal was away, so I had to walk the four miles back home while my car was prodded and poked and topped up. I went by the fields and footpath.




A lot of our ‘wild’ hedgerow plants now are escapees from gardens, I can’t decide whether they are immigrants or emigrants




Spring has come late this year, perhaps it waited until I was back with a chance to enjoy it.



And our front steps are surrounded by as fierce a tangle as you’d find in the nearby hedges.

1 Comments:

Blogger Taiga the Fox said...

Oh, the darling buds of May...

The apple blossom photo is a really good one.

1:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home