What goes up...

is often a lot of hot air. In my mind I soar like an eagle, but my friends say I waddle like a duck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: No Man's Land, Disputed Ground

Flights of Fancy on the Winds of Whimsy

Friday, February 06, 2009

What have I done?

I didn't realise, when I laughingly suggested Jeremy Clarkson would be a more suitable Prime Minister than Gordon Brown, that he might be reading my blog. According to the BBC news, he has told the Australians that Gordon Brown is "a one-eyed scottish idiot".

Did JC read my blog and suddenly think "now's my chance, with the S-C behind me I can't lose, let's go for it?"

I must make it perfectly clear that I in no way endorse all of JC's comments. I think it was unfair to target Mr Brown because he has only got sight in one eye, and also it is unfair, and possibly even racist, to pick on him because he is Scottish.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clarkson and Brown have a lot in common, both are moderately intelligent, both are reasonably shrewd, neither actually believes more than 0.1% of what they say, because what they say is said purely for effect.

5:21 pm  
Blogger Sopwith-Camel said...

But only Clarkson has punched Piers Morgan...

11:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boots sez:

"he has told the Australians that Gordon Brown is 'a one-eyed scottish idiot'"

A one-eyed Scot has a tough time of it, but if the fellow really is an idiot that may allow him to overcome his significant handicap. <g>

11:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home