What goes up...

is often a lot of hot air. In my mind I soar like an eagle, but my friends say I waddle like a duck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: No Man's Land, Disputed Ground

Flights of Fancy on the Winds of Whimsy

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Yeah! That's me OK.

You Are Gonzo the Great

"Is something burning in here? Oh, it's just me."
You're a total nutball who will do anything for attention.
The first to take a dare, you'll pull almost any stunt.
You're one weird looking creature, but your chickens don't mind!


I couldn't have asked for a better muppet self. (If I'd been given Miss Piggy you can be sure I'd have skulked quietly away.)

Well, I could have asked for better descriptions; I mean, "Total nutball?" I think not.
"First to take a dare?" I bet you I wouldn't.
"One weird-looking creature?" The reason I don't post a photo of myself is that I'm, uhm, too good to be true. But that's only temporary, it's a phase I'm going through.

And what makes them think that I keep chickens? I have packs of chicken soup, does that count? I have cats, cats and chickens aren't noted for co-existance.

(Actually, if anyone out there has information to the contrary, I'd like to hear it, because I do have a secret hankering to keep a few hens in a run, but I really don't know how the cats would take it. I suspect after a few days I'd start finding chickens inside the house, together with the rabbits and mice and voles that one of the cats insists on smuggling through the cat-flap. Alive, I might add. I spend a lot of time hunting them down and taking them back outside again. It's good exercise, and it keeps my coat glossy).

Me, artistically abnormal? I should Rococco.

2 Comments:

Blogger CT said...

I am FOzzie Bear...surely not.
I am glad to see you also use these weird blog quizz thingies, when you are stuck for post ideas!

5:01 pm  
Blogger Sopwith-Camel said...

Actually, it made me laugh:) I found it when I was looking through a website about railway-modelling. It's a funny old world, innit?

8:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home